These ‘Magnetic Hydraulic’ circuit breakers are used as standard in Blue Sea Systems panels.
Combining both switching and circuit protection into a single device. The A-series are compact, temperature stable and designed for precision operation in applications requiring general purpose, as well as full load applications.
- “Trip Free” design cannot be held “ON” during fault current condition
- The standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems electrical panels
- Double pole typically used for AC Main circuit protection
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) standards
- UL 1077 recognized, TUV certified, CE marked for Europe and CSA certified for Canada