Balmar 9504-xx alternator
£1,173.20 – £1,234.49 Ex VAT
- 12 & 24v models.
- 140, 165 & 210A.
- Isolated Ground.
- Bi-directional cooling fans.
- Extra heavy duty windings, diodes & brushes.
- Corrosion resistant powder coated finish.
- 3.15″ (80mm) ID dual foot saddle mount.
- Maximum RPM: 6,000.
- USCG Title 33 Ignition Protection compliant.
- Use with Balmar MC-614 or MC-624 ‘Smart’ regulators
From world class ocean racers to commercial fishers and military patrol vessels, these large-frame alternators have a proven record for supporting large house battery banks and challenging electrical loads under some of the toughest marine conditions imaginable.
Balmars’ 94, 94LY and 95-series alternators feature extra-large gauge custom wound stators and high amperage diode packs to ensure optimal charging performance. Built to meet USCG Title 33 ignition protection standards, 94 and 95 series alternators deliver excellent low RPM output and terrific response throughout the power band.
Country of Manufacture: USA