An economical alternative to fuses for equipment or branch circuits of between 3 and 40 Amps.
The PBRO (Push Button Reset Only) circuit breaker is a compact, single pole, push-to-reset, ‘Thermal’ type breaker. Designed to protect low current equipment or circuits, they offer cost effective and extremely reliable circuit protection, with resistance against shock and vibration, whilst offering a consistent trip point over temperatures ranging from -10°C to +60°C.
- Push-to-reset operation
- Equipment or Branch circuit protection.
- Suitable for 24-hour circuit protection
- Trip Free design cannot be held ‘ON’ during fault conditions
- Compact design enables high density circuit protection configurations
- Optional push button waterproof boot protects circuit breaker in wet environments
- Use with circuit breaker blocks 5050, 5051, 5052 and 5054
Country of Manufacture: Taiwan