PBRO Circuit Breaker
£5.40 – £5.71 Ex VAT
- Push-to-reset operation.
- Trip Free design cannot be held “ON” during fault current condition
- Equipment or Branch circuit breaker (can also be used for 24-hour circuit protection)
- Ignition protected – Safe for installation aboard petrol powered boats
- Used in Blue Sea Systems WeatherDeck Waterproof Circuit Breaker Panels, Dual Battery Bank Main Distribution Panels and 360 Distribution Panels.
An economical alternative to fuses for equipment or branch circuits of between 3 and 40 Amps.
The PBRO (Push Button Reset Only) circuit breaker is a compact, single pole, push-to-reset, ‘Thermal’ type breaker. Designed to protect low current equipment or circuits, they offer cost effective and extremely reliable circuit protection, with resistance against shock and vibration, whilst offering a consistent trip point over temperatures ranging from -10°C to +60°C.
- Push-to-reset operation
- Equipment or Branch circuit protection.
- Suitable for 24-hour circuit protection
- Trip Free design cannot be held ‘ON’ during fault conditions
- Compact design enables high density circuit protection configurations
- Optional push button waterproof boot protects circuit breaker in wet environments
- Use with circuit breaker blocks 5050, 5051, 5052 and 5054
Country of Manufacture: Taiwan