BMV-702 Battery Monitor
£138.73 Ex VAT
Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
Programmable visual and audible alarm
Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more.
The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account.
Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
The BMV-702 features an additional input which can be programmed to measure the voltage (of a second battery), battery temperature or midpoint voltage.
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and
corresponding alarm and relay settings.
Country of Manufacture: ?